Thread: Video Games PS4 Madden 18 Online League
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 09:20 PM   #1377
Supporter

So after reflecting on my life and all my choices the rest of the afternoon. I have not figured out what path has lead me down the road I’m on that makes me such a ****ing turd at Madden. This afternoon I made Matt Moore, Matt ****ing Moore look like Aaron Rodgers.

Between the PA Rollouts that led to 30-40 yards passes off the back foot running away from pressure, some of the time across the body throws. Most of the time to receivers sitting wide open with my DBs sitting 3 yards behind them. The diving catches made by WRs and TEs, the RB trucking linebackers and stiff arming DL.

Oh I finally figured out why I can’t run the ****ing ball any. My C is a ****ing turd when it comes to blocking. I spent about 2 hours playing the game and going back and watching replays. My C either gets thrown off or he releases his blocks right as I get the ball handed off.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.