View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 08:37 PM   #11153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
I simply refuse Applebee's. If I have to go to a chain for a burger. It is Chili's for me. Chili's at least will make a med-rare burger. Applebee's like most other chains cook the meat to superball texture. Red Robin won't cook a med-rare burger either. I mean WTF! You're are burger joint and you don't cook a burger med-rare?
Lawyers.

I know enough about botulism to know never to eat a burger out that's not cooked well past medium in any chain joint and especially a bar. I a surprised Chili's will.

A little bar near me has a Cordon Blue chef who runs the kitchen and cooks for their party/ banquet facility upstairs.

He prides himself in cutting/grinding his own beef and during the week, when it's slow, he grinds to order. I have had short rib and sirloin burgers and a couple of other combos depending on events upstairs. I am not going to say it's the best burger I have ever had, but for a $10 bar burger it blows every chain joint away. He took issue if you ordered it well done. Without preference it was just south of med. with some pink in the middle.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.