Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:20 AM   #22630
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So, you were speaking specifically about the people that are ready to put him in the HOF which is pretty much nobody.

Also, your post implied that there was nothing from that week 17 game to be overly excited about when there clearly was to anybody that isn’t ****ing clueless.
You missed the point... and granted, I know that many post over the top comments to get QJ/Knowmo all riled up. I don't think my post implied he did nothing special in the win. I believe my post implied that he wasn't off the charts amazing by single handedly destroying Denver. And, there are lots of comments on various threads that paint a picture describing his peformance as something few have ever seen before from an NFL QB.

The kid is special and has a high ceiling... will be interesting to see how things go once he gets his second start and takes over as the guy for KC.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.