Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:13 AM   #22628
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Now you’re just moving goalposts. There are plenty of others. The point is if it’s just starving Chiefs fans as you say, why are there so many people in the media gushing about this guy?

You’re ****ing clueless if you think it’s just those guys. They’re just the first that come to mind because they do it excessively.

Also, who’s opinion would you respect?
First, I never said it was just starving KC fans. "But, some of you (I believe) have been so starved for a great young drafted QB..."

I've said the guy looks strong and I hope turns out to be greatness. That's pretty well documented. I've never discounted PM, I'm just not at the point to proclaim him as HOF ready just yet.

Lots of hype on him and rightfully so, the expectations are sky high. Many are gushing over him, I've never said otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexx View Post
I rarely post and basically do not reply to these type of post... However, if you cannot see the kind of potential this kid poseses, then your eye for talent is piss poor. Just look at the eye test, and then connect the dots of what others critics and coaches have said... plus throw in the Denver game along with last year's preseason, and it becomes pretty apparent he will be a very good qb. Will he win a super bowl or make the hall of fame? Perhaps not. But quit seeing things through your Denver colored glasses and call it they way it is, a super high ceiling with a very high floor. Pretty envious position to be in!
See above.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.