Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #22489
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Don't misread what I typed... I get the excitement. I'm just mocking a few.

Totally... Denver fans have been here before though.

True, 4 of the last 5 seasons were 10+ wins. Solid, no doubt. Doesn't mean that PM picks up right where they left off in 2017... there will be some growing pains. I think he should be a solid player and honestly wish him the best. I like watching good young QBs.
You know the thing I wonder most about Denver and the future is how much the owner getting sick and stepping down will change things.

It took Chunt a long time to get his bearings. And the yahoo y'all had did a pretty damn good job for a long, long time.

Think about what things will be like if the new owners don't know how to cheat as well?
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.