Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 08:42 PM   #22466
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
He's the weakest top edge Defender in years, in a class that really isn't great at the top in all honesty. The edge rusher class actually isn't great.

The Colts aren't just a few pieces away and really need more picks in general and I don't think Chubb is a can't miss player. I'd answer the calls if I were Ballard.
Agree that the Colts need a ton of talent. I think they’re a good trade down option for teams looking for QBs (Denver, NYJ, MIA, ARI)
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.