Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:11 PM   #22456
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
The issue with Cousins is you'll need to pay him around 35 a year after the next 3 years if his play doesn't dip. I don't think it's a realistic plan.

I feel the Colts will be desperate to move down once they strike out on Barkley, so the Broncos could land a quality option without spending too much to jump to 3.

My gut feeling is they end up signing Case Keenum.
I don't know, I think the Colts will take Bradley Chubb if they don't get a blockbuster deal.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.