View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 02:01 AM   #3687
MFIC

This show lost it's burst a long, long time ago. Coral was supposed to represent the future and now he's dead.
I'm trying to figure out when the show got to the point where I didn't care about any of the characters. The Garbage Pail Kids episode is definitely when it jumped the shark but I stopped caring waay before that and I can't pin point when...
Maybe when Merle sacrificed himself? The best characters in the beginning were Merle and Glenn. Glenn was a smart ass and Merle was a pain in the ass. Glenn became a total unfunny puss once he ****ed Maggie, but Merle kept it interesting.
I guess the only interesting character now is Negan but I don't care about him. He's not that compelling. All of the good guys are humorless, stoic, bland personalities, (kinda like all of the characters in the Star Wars Prequels minus Jar Jar).
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.