View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 08:33 AM   #3887
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Like I said. That's the price of driving that car.

It is what it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Good for about 2500 -3500 miles of real use. He is actually doing well at this point to be on 4th set in 22,000 miles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So you are getting about 7k miles on soft tires?

That's honestly really good. Most I hear are definitely under 5k and many in the 2-3k range. You could go up in hardness a bit (Summer tires) and maybe push about 12k out and not loose much performance since you aren't tracking the car anyway. That's what I would do.
Thanks guys for all the info. You guys rock. Putting up with a noob asking questions you guys learned at probably 13 years old.

This is my 4th set of tires but I also burned through an additional 2 rear tires within a month after I reached 500 miles first. Doing doughnuts, burnouts etc. Taking friends and family for rides in the new rig. I had more fun doing that than any ride at Disney. Money well spent.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.