View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 07:16 PM   #9839
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Better hope that SNR and a couple of others don't read this. They are going to "strongly" disagree.
Really? I was pretty sure most guys wanted to see better physicality from the O line

If you meant offensive skill positions, meh let them disagree... Mahomes has a trio most QBs would kill for in Hill, Hunt, and Kelce

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I actually think Ehinger’s strength as a rookie was that he was that dude who was pretty nasty and mauled from time to time for the running game.
I honestly dont remember it that way, but either way... its gonna be interesting to see what Veach does/doesnt do there

My money says we grab a reliable vet, we'll see
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.