View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 11:09 PM   #1675
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
If you don't already have it DaFace, you might want to download SpaceXlaunches. A new app built by members of the SpaceX reddit sub forum available in the Google play store.
Cool. SpaceXNow still will be my go to for notifications about news and launches, but I definitely like the extra detail they have in there on this. No harm in handing multiple SpaceX apps I suppose.

Unrelated, but in addition to the Paz satellite, the next launch will include a couple of microsats that are prototypes for a worldwide satellite constellation that would provide internet all over the world. This is a SpaceX product - the idea that they'd launch a **** ton of these things if the proof of concept worked and use the profits from such a service to help pay for everything else.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.