View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 06:00 PM   #10600
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Totally scumming up some bullshit from random stuff that needs to be gotten rid of tonight... tuna casserole

Can of tuna
Linguine
Can of mushroom soup
Little garlic
Little parmesan cheese
Handful frozen peas
Handful minced green pepper
Little minced onion
Dash of olive oil
Touch of milk
Topped with the last two half dried out slices of swiss cheese
Dash of black pepper and salt

And you know what? Its gonna be pretty damn good... been there, done it, know damn well how to do it

Who wants some?
I do. I LOVE tuna casserole with Cream of Mushroom soup and peas. I use mushrooms too but never tried the green pepper, tho' that sounds like a nice touch too. I top mine with breadcrumbs, crunched potato chips and cheese. I like a crunchy topping. But I'd have it your way too. Bring me some.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.