Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #944
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant_KC View Post
Found them extremely smooth. Very good sipping whiskey. I think both bottles cost around $75 total.

I’m a big fan of the bird dog products.
I just read 3 reviews... compared the small batch to
Quote:
"better than Evan Williams White label @ $15"
And the 10 years as a 65 point with points added for the $30 price (2016)

Quote:
This is going slightly above a 60 only because I got it for $28. I think the MSRP on it is over $40, which I would recommend avoiding it for that price. The closest thing I could compare it to is benchmark, and I think I'd prefer benchmark

That is I believe a great compliment to Benchmark or...
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.