View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 07:53 AM   #3590
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Sauto I need advice my friend

I need a cam suggestion for a 5.7 sbc

Want something bigger than stock but nothing too crazy. Right now I’m looking at Comp Cams XR258HR and XR264HR

Any advice
My man, you need to call someone who makes cams and tell them exactly what you are doing and with what parts.

You can always guesstimate it, but on a cam, its easy to get it right when you have an experienced person/company who knows exactly how your combo will react to different cam profiles~

Everybody I know uses Brian Tooley, but there are plenty of reputable cam guys out there.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.