View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:48 PM   #8950
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Tech people took this stuff for granted. He would make absurd plays all the time and no one would blink at all about it. Once the Kansas City receivers get used to the fact that his vision and arm strength are off the charts, they will realize they need to be ready for the ball at a moment's notice. He can hit you from any spot on the field even when you least expect it.
I just hope that Veach/Andy have learned from organizations like GB who have really wasted many prime years of one of the greatest QBs of all time by relying on him to carry the team too much.

And I know Patrick has a long ways to go before he's even close to Rodgers, but regardless of how good he becomes, they need to bust their asses year in and year out to make the team better through the draft and FA. I don't want to miss out on any potential championship opportunities in the future. We've never had a talent even close to this in KC at QB.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.