Thread: Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 01:51 PM   #322
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'll be happy to:

1. If we win

2. Once the day and time is set for the next game.

I'll also give you a ride in my car before the game and let you sit in the back seat like Driving Miss Daisy!
The back seat is highly regarded in an Accord, I mean Genesis but You better keep an eye on Schol63, We've seen him eying you in pictures.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.