Thread: Food and Drink Phoenix Area CP Gathering
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #320
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post

If you calculate the power to weight of your Hyundai Genesis verses a Honda Civic Who do you think wins?

Honda Civic power to weight ratio (horsepowerounds)= 0.068 I'll give you a hint: It's a tie!!!

I have to admit that in 2013 and 14 I looked at the coupe, I mean really hard. I had a 300CE that was sideswiped and was really thinking of not fixing it. I didn't. It was at $9K damage on a visual estimate. I got them to total it and kept the salvage. It still drove perfect.

I would have bought one but they never sunk the big V8 (450HP) or turbo'd the 347 hp V6 Was a nice looking nice driving coupe in the R Spec trim.

De-badged It would made the Infinity look bad.
I miss my Coupe.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.