View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 11:40 AM   #633
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I’m still fine with it if he gathers him self a little and gets his momentum going forwards instead of backwards. I think he can absolutely throw it 55 yards if he does that. He just rushed it.
Different story because had he done that I'm not sure he floats it over the middle as much as he did. If he puts it further to the right (by setting and making a more accurate throw) then he has Harris and a size mis-match going 1 on 1 vs (I think) Harris. That's still risky as hell and unnecessary on 1st down, but it's getting closer to defensible.

But thinking he can fire one damn near 60 yards without setting his feet....well I hope the young gunslinger just learned something about the limits of his mortality. Kid wrote a check his ass couldn't cash.

There's nothing wrong with that and if he's going to do it, a meaningless week 17 game is the time to learn. But he needs to learn from it and fortunately I don't think the coaches are going to hand-waive it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.