View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #831
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Why the **** don't BBQ propane tanks have something that tells you how much is left in the tank?

Makes for a shitty Friday night steak cookout when your tank goes empty mid-cook!
Scales work best, but a spare tank (that I always found empty..) is what most use. My Ducane is on natural gas, even though I only use it when weather sucks or in a hurry, it's always good to go. No shutting valves off either.

I'll never have another grill that I have to haul canisters around to get refilled/ exchanged.

Ever seen one of these. 600 degrees in minutes, disposable drip tray.

Or get one of these that's close as a Ducane and nat gas. This looks bad ass to me. Infared is kewl..

And you can build it like you want it..

http://www.mhpgrills.com/grills/infr...s-infrared-wrg

Last edited by cooper barrett; 12-23-2017 at 08:42 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.