View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 08:07 PM   #8311
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Admittedly I never watch the Browns. So I know basically nothing about them. But is Kizer already being called a bust? I mean, Browns and all so it’s probably a forgone conclusion.
I’ve watched quite a few games of the Browns this year, and Kizer is what you’re looking for in a developmental QB. He has good size, a plus arm, and can make most throws, but he’s young and it’s visible with the mistakes he makes and at the time he makes them.

I don’t see how the Browns pass on Alex, Dorsey needs that veteran and winning presence in the locker room. I think a 2nd and 3rd is going to be asked.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.