View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 01:17 PM   #8210
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
This. Also I bet Bray gets the nod to play and not Mahomes. I just don't think Andy wants to risk Mahomes in any situation for whatever reason at all right now. That guy is our starting QB next year. If he gets injured in some freak accident in one half of football, you have just landed in a new circle of hell called a restructured Alex Smith contract.

But I mean who knows what Andy decides. I'd love to see Mahomes I just don't know if it's a good idea. If he looks like shit and throws 3 picks it's not going to help his confidence either.
God if that happens we're going to be hearing about it all ****ing offseason from all the Alexsexuals. I don't wanna deal with that shit.

As much as I want to see Mahomes, that reason alone scares me lol.
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.