View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 11:23 PM   #3542
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
So lead trash lady tries to shoot Rick one second (why she didn’t do it sooner who knows...oh wait this show) then immediately goes into making a deal with him and going against Negan?

Sure.

Love how the trash people could’ve shot Rick at any time when they all ran out and surrounded him but refused to while he went through his spiel.
There were parts where I admittedly might have missed, but at first they put Rick in a hotbox as a captive, then open it up to take pictures of him naked, then bring out a zombie to....kill him I guess? Then he overpowers her so she decides to join him and make the deal? And he trusts her alliance why? Or is this just gonna be some trick to take them out too? I just don't get any of it.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.