View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 12:45 AM   #125
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
You have kids don't you? How would you feel about sending your kid there? How he did NFL aside in genuinely interested.
My kids to play for Herm?

I don’t know. I’d probably leave it to him and only give my opinion if he asked for it.

My opinion on what he should do would depend on what position etc and how good he was. If he had a shot at the league I’d probably need to do some homework. Herm did enough stuff he might actually have some good connections but the assistants are going to have to do the developing. He can’t. But honestly I’d guess he needs to go somewhere where he can be successful. And that’s not with Herm.

If he was going to top out as a college player I probably wouldn’t mind. Unless he grandstanded me in my home. Then I would make him leave.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.