View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 11:58 PM   #117
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Dorsey wasn't rebuilding. He had $20m in cap space, a very young roster, and traded for a qb. I don't know how you can't see the difference.

I don't know what miracle worker takes what vermeil handed off in 2006 and turns that into a contender by 2008. The only way anyone could have done that is to spend tens of millions in money we didn't have and probably trade for a stable qb. It's crazy to think otherwise.
Bull****ingshit. Stop looking at the stupid ****ing cap. By year 3 it was moot anyway. The dead money was gone. Huge cap space and had cycled through a shitload of draft picks. Gargantuan UDFA classes and a chance to get whatever FA he wanted.

Stop getting bogged down in bullshit details that cloud your judgement of the situation. Fact of the matter is good personnel men make good personnel decisions. Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards made horrific decisions. That’s the end of it, man.

There were places all over this team for Ron Parker, Husain Abdullah, Josh Mauga types. Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of Clint Edwards got NONE of those type of guys.

I’ve been over this with you a million times before. Building a team takes more than hitting on 6 or so draft picks in 3 years. Herm was in charge of personnel. He was shit at it.

He wrecked the ****ing franchise.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.