View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 07:35 PM   #66
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Sorry, I find it just a little ridiculous that in the world of Bill Callahans, Bob McAdoos, and Romeo Crennels, that people act like Herm was the worst coach to ever live. Compared to those coaches, he's a hall of famer.

I'm glad to see what you said above. I agree with most of it. That is the first I've heard of you even hinting at a compliment so I wasn't aware that's where you stood. And no, I'm not white knighting Herm. Calling him "not good" is not a defense of him as a coach. It's a defense against people who have such an irrational hatred for the guy.
Crennel could at least call a defense. Are you talking about Ben McAdoo? He could call an offense. Callahan is pretty garbage but I don't see him being materially worse than Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.

I've never said anything about the good things he did because the first thing you said to me about it was blasting me for (correctly) asserting that he wrecked the franchise (because he did).

You very much white knighted him when you said he is "exactly what the franchise needed" While was going about wrecking the franchise.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.