Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:57 PM   #279
Now you've pissed me off!

Not every episode is going to be a masterpiece, but if you think of Episode 7 as "Luke goes to Dagobah" it's necessary to explain how her powers grew to the point where they were as great as they needed to be to cap the season off.

As far as new characters go:

Owens: Reiser was perfect. Anyone who saw Aliens was expecting him to be a slimy **** and he was the exact inverse in many ways. Great writing

Max: Nice to have a tertiary love interest for the other boys, I guess, and provide perspective of the outside, but otherwise, she was kind of a 'meh' addition

Billy: Worthless, one-note character. Yes, they added a scintilla of depth in episode 8; altogether, he served very little purpose.

Bob: Suffered the fate of the great guy boyfriend who the female lead doesn't love quite as much. Astin played the hell out of him, though.

-------------------

That stuff aside, I only have one thing to say:

Steve, you da real MVP.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.