View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 05:43 PM   #7754
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Gonna be so exciting. I still can't believe we have a QB we can get behind and build around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This.

We should probably not have Mahomes play until Smith has packed all of his belongings and has been reported to be out of the state altogether. Smith is a serious taint of taint, the kind of taint that Mahomes should not be exposed to as it may seriously harm his superior QB play and skills.
Best to surgically scrub Arrowhead clean, deploy the napalm if necessary, and give every existing player a "Silkwood" shower just to be sure.

Also, dumbassed fans who have cried like bitches over losing Smith and his "winning ways"( )should probably not be allowed to attend or watch any Chiefs games for at least the first year of Mahomes forthcoming Golden Era. I suggest using a flaming hot poker to remove eyes, followed by genitalia-removal to avoid further contamination of the overall gene pool.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.