Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 09:23 AM   #16544
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
On 4th and 6, with the game on the line I'd much rather throw to Thomas or Sanders than Tyreek Hill.

Hill is gadget player. Thomas and Sanders are WR's.
I'm going to have to hear your definition of a gadget player. If you are saying that a gadget player is a starting wide receiver that also runs the ball from time to time and also returns kicks, not to mention he is the fastest player in the NFL and is a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball, then I agree that he is a gadget player. But then you're going to have to explain to me how that is a bad thing. He has had more 65+ yard plays than anyone else in the league since he entered the league. I don't know about you, but that's the kind of playmaker that I want on my team.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.