Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 12:53 PM   #2624
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Man that's like my childhood right there.

Predator is probably number one for me, but total recall and running man are up there. True Lies was cool but kind of goofy.

He's got some serious classics, but most are dated as hell with the cheesy 80s action movie tropes.

If you love Arnie and haven't seen it, he has a movie called End of Days that came out around 1999 that was pretty good. Well, at least I remember it being pretty good back when I was a kid.

I'll probably re-watch that one along with the classics to see if it holds up. I'm taking my time though. Commando was kind of a disappointment.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.