View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 01:00 PM   #7493
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

You learn by doing. Mahomes will have to take his lumps even if he sits a year behind Smith in a lost season. So I guess people are saying he will take fewer lumps after a clipboard year?
Rodgers was 6-10 in his first year as a starter and didn't get a playoff win until his fourth season; that was his seventh year in the league by that point.

I'll guarantee a non-zero percent of people who now are saying he needs to sit for a year at a minimum will be calling him a bust if he doesn't get a playoff victory before 2022.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.