View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:37 AM   #333
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Never been an Alex hater. But I'm ready for Mahomes

He's the only reason I watched any preseason. And I WANT to watch him play regular season too. Do I WANT to watch Alex? Not really, Sundays will be almost obligation
Mahomes is like a giant weapon of mass destruction that will be unleashed on the NFL. All the rockets are in place, but still needs more software uploaded to the main frame to ensure consistent accuracy and complete annihilation of our enemies.

Giving him a year to learn and grow is the right choice, but I believe he can come in and play if Alex goes down.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.