View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 12:43 PM   #1735
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
That was some damn fine acting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I already knew the gist of what was going to happen because I can't stay away from spoilers. That being said, I read a full recap of this episode a few days back that was basically a scene by scene description. That was the one moment that I wish I hadn't read about because I don't think I would have seen it coming, even though I knew that Arya killed Littlefinger in this episode. It was really well done and done in a very GRRM fashion.
I didn't express the 'joke' clearly enough. That was supposed to be Baelish in the gif, not the viewer.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.