View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 07:47 AM   #9134
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Ok kids, its Bs &Gs class.

Start with some good buttermilk bisquits. These are store bought, but they aren't the star of the show anyhow.

Brown some good country pork sausage. Really brown it well. Do not drain away the grease.
Add in some flour, stir, and then add in some milk. Stir stir stir. Add more milk as needed to get the consistancy you want. Add salt to taste and lots of pepper.

Split two bisquits in half, and dump some of that gravy on top. Add more pepper if you like. I do. I generally hit it with a few splashes of Louisiana hot sauce, but didn't this time. It was damned good. Key is lots of sausage.
That gravy looks awesome!

Only thing wrong here is those canned biscuits. You can get some really great frozen biscuits!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.