View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 07:11 AM   #9074
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I did that with some chicken breasts one time while I wasn't feeling so good. I thought a good meal would make me feel better.

I over seasoned them A LOT, didn't get a great texture on the bacon, and it turned out I wasn't feeling well because I had the stomach flu and tossed those bad boys back up.

While yours look a lot better than mine, I just can't bring myself to try those again.
I brined these and have found that a thinner cut bacon with the straight fat pieces trimmed works better when smoking low.

That's sucks about the stomach flu. The wife got food poisoning recently from what we believe was a cored pineapple from the grocery store. She was bedridden for 3 days and it lingered for nearly 2 weeks. Just the smell of pineapple now makes her nauseous. Unfortunately for her, I love pineapple.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.