View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 05:36 PM   #9061
pie is never free

Simple, homestyle goodness tonight... whole roasted chicken with halved red potatoes, quartered onions, quartered red, green and orange bell peppers, and halved tomatoes

The bird got a solid olive oil rubdown, then a very generous coating of a new spice blend I found called 'Brew Pub Chicken'

Its going super low and slow at 300 for 3+ hours or so, I want it falling off the bone, I'll cover it with foil about 2/3 the way through to keep it from drying out too much, but I want the skin well rendered

Plus, all of the chicken and veggie juices are going to make a sick gravy for the potatoes

Gonna be eating like a king later, but first... many cocktails will be quaffed
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.