View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 08:21 PM   #9047
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I don't know if this can be considered dinner but in my new "baching it" cookbook I have a new entry:

Blow your head off cheese toast!

I grow container chocolate ghost peppers and the first one came off the bush this evening. I needed to find a way to see how F****ing hot it was other than doing it the hard way. i thought intermingling it with something might be a good idea.

My fridge is lean with just some leftover smoked meats and some extra sharp white cheddar slices and some oatmeal bread.

In able to try it out I ring cut the pepper, placed on the heel of the bread a slice of the cheddar and 6 thin slices of pepper and broiled it till the bread was looking kinda burnt. I cut it in half, folded it over and let it cool a bit.

I mixed a cocktail and did 3 hail Mary's and got on my knees and even prayed to the east before taking a bite.

I dug in and the flavor was fantastic, a sweet, rich pepper taste along with a cheddar richness and the oatmeal bread was soft inside and crisp to the tooth. It just melted in my mouth.

Then came the feeling of "oh crap this is going to hurt!!" as the heat came forward after the bread and cheese had passed into my stomach. I felt the loosening of a years of congestion in my sinus cavities, my eyes watered. and then I realized my mouth was numb. My nose started running and my body felt somewhere on the edges of too hot and too cold.

A couple of minutes later I used a Kleenex and took a big gulp of a Vodka tonic and i came to a realization of:

To be continued...
Fiction?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.