View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 07:18 PM   #9039
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
In hate losing a melon when you left it on the vine 1 day too long. My neighbors kids tried my ghost peppers last year and that was funny as hell 2 AM and kids were yelling their asses off screaming "Water Water!!!!!"

My old neighbors used to grab the 1\2 chickens off my Weber smoker. (You could reach it over the chain link fence and grab them.) I'd hop the fence and bang on their back door while they rang the front door bell and invite themselves for dinner. I would come inside and they would be sitting at the table, with fresh beers, laughing their asses off. I never knew how they timed their crime so well as the birds were always done. I am sure my wife was an accomplice to the crime.

I am sure some neighborhood kids smashed that melon. The Brush Creek walkover bridge on Tomahawk used to be out favorite spot for smashing pumpkins.
I am not in a neighborhood. I am sitting on 160ac. I think I was visited by the 3 raccoons that are eating the cat food too.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.