Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 05:30 AM   #15250
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Looks like I've triggered little "daddyhater's" rage...let it out..let it out. If you were bright, it wouldn't be this easy to bounce you around...

Just remember....Geno Smith #1 overall. Those are your words...not mine.

"If I were bright" says the fool who implies that not only is the NFL rigged, but that THIS IS THE YEAR that the Manchurian Football League COULD PLACE ALEX SMITH IN A SUPER BOWL DUE TO THE...what was it again?

The lack of quality QB's?
The NFL needs a new storyline?

Question:

What brand of machine do they use to keep you breathing, and how many times a day does the nurse have to come and wipe your ass, Terry?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.