View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 09:09 PM   #7001
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Reid should get blame for that. He decided to pass almost every down instead of running the ball and taking time off the clock
If we are talking specifically about Alex Smith's second half play in that game his biggest failure was missing the RB down the sideline. Wide open and that would have sealed the game.

When I think of the game that's the specific play I think of first. Part of that is because there are too many defensive plays to think about. I just remember thinking that would have been the game if he just made that simple pass.

That and the fumble. The one time Alex isn't safe with the ball. That fumble right after they scored the TD opened up the door.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.