View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 11:39 AM   #6887
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Those posters were, and are, correct.

Imagine how much better PM would be at the moment if he took the majority of snaps all preseason.
The problem is that wasn't the plan however what we have going for us is a good plan to have. Patrick Mahomes II has to earn his starting job he already earned the #2 it wasn't given to him outright from the draft. So this makes him hungry and thrive that much more to succeed. I would have been happy with your plan as well but it wasn't necessary nor is it necessary to rush it.

I think Patrick Mahomes II can handle anything thrown at him but he is still learning the game so when he gets the opportunity he will take full advantage of it. I'd let Alex Smith make the best of it he is the incumbent starter and in preseason hasn't done anything to jeopardize that however when the time comes and he is the reason for our offense to stall then Andy will start pondering when to make the switch.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.