View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 10:50 AM   #6870
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
It's the smart decision. It's funny because penbrook and myself said this several times and we were insulted because of it. Now, tell me, looks like we were right huh?

The Mahomesexuals will have to wait till next year. I'm sure next year Mahomes may take over and light it up. But this year it is Smitty's show!

Lets all get behind Smitty. He is going to have a great year!
You have a terrible case of Alexsexuality-induced selective memory.

As many posters on here have already asked your dumb, squirrel-tittied ass, how many posters do you actually perceive as calling for Mahomes to be named the starter right now? You never seem to answer that question when asked. The answer is, "not many." The majority here seem to want Mahomes to sit for a year. Are you so blinded by your Alexsexuality that you literally can't see that.

Stupid and a troll. A stupid troll.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.