View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 06:17 PM   #8999
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I feel like a big, sloppy, juicy steak tonight. Not sure if I want to cook one or if I want to go get waited on for one.
Charcoal grill a steak as hot and as fast as you can. Salt and pepper only. Want to get fancy? Add garlic and onion. Finish with butter.

Simple, easy and more delicious than any steak you will get at a chain.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.