View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 02:55 PM   #8994
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I use to make a mean spaghetti sauce but anymore my acid reflux made me cut that out all together and it makes me sad. Now I make it cheesy with Velveeta cheese sauce but I really miss making my own spaghetti sauce. When I get brave enough I'll do it again knowing I'll end up with some pain but I do take medicine o help with that.

Who here makes real good spaghetti sauce?

I like mine. It's pretty simple. Canned whole tomatoes, shredded onion, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, dried oregano, salt and pepper, finished with fresh basil. Might need a touch of sugar if the tomatoes weren't very sweet.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.