Thread: Other Sports SCUBA
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 10:21 PM   #18
Born to Ride

I'm a diver. I certified many year ago. I used to dive locally in San Diego which is really quite poor diving. I did have one really great dive in San Diego off of La Jolla when these squid were spawning. There were millions of them. There laid these tubular egg sacks all over the ocean floor. It attracted all manner of sea life to feed. It was really incredible and hard to describe in anyway that does it justice.

Once I got a taste of really good diving I haven't been back down locally. I mostly dive in Hawaii now since that is Mrs. 2bike's favorite vacation spot.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.