Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:44 PM   #2615
You gotta kill a few people

My goodness, I can see how people would have liked Commando back when it was first released, but it is SO ****ing corny and campy. "Please don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired", "let off some steam, Bennett", soooooo many gratuitous Arnie muscle shots and some horrendous fight choreography. I feel like this is THE quintessential 80s action flick.

And John Matrix is superhuman, right? He ripped off a ****ing locked chain with his bare hands and is a literal one man army. He's probably killed 100 guys on-screen and hasn't so much as a scratch.

Oh, and the main baddie dude is wearing, like, some chain mail shirt and tight leather pants LOL and he's not even fit. I am not convinced this dude is lethal.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.