Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 02:07 PM   #2608
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I can't remember if I posted it anywhere here but I watched 47 Meters Down.

It wasn't the worst movie ever. They actually did a pretty good job of inducing that thalassophic feeling.
MAN! You got some Brobdingnagian balls using a word like that! I’m somewhat of a logophile myself but diggety dang yo!
My first thought was that you were being rather thrasonical, but I figured….who am I to judge? May just be how you roll you know? Keeping your legerity lying all doggo and whatnot. Besides….it is cool to see something new. I decided it’s more akin to cynosure than pretentiousness.

Well played sir!

Sorry for the pleonasm.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.