View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 07:16 PM   #6082
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
And let me guess. When you first learned of Mahomes, you thought, "I hope the Chiefs take him because of that potential!" You didn't think for one second that trading up in the first by 20+ spots would be reaching or a case of "this looks the most promising at the moment!" Right? You were 100% on board before the Chiefs drafted him! Somebody suggesting that strategy before the draft wouldn't have caused you to roll your eyes and go, "just another dumb impatient drafturbator desperate for a 1st round QB!"

Right?

Because I don't believe that for one ****ing bit.
Had there been an absolutely glaring need for any non-QB that could have been reasonably addressed at KC's original draft slot, there'd be more discourse and dissent concering the Mahomes trade.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.