Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 08:58 AM   #855
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's definitely a TINY bit disappointing that the story is, largely, predictable at this point (at least to some extent). But...meh...I think everyone's ready for some hardcore white walker on dragon action. Let's do it.

We're like 4 episodes removed from Cercei blow up the Sept of Baelor. Maybe others did but I definitely didn't see that coming.

All that said, I'm fine with a "pat" ending at this point filled with great action scenes and a few more people getting their just come-uppance. If unpredictable means Cercei wins, then **** that, give me predictable every day of the week. I'm fine with just seeing how they get there!
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.