View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 06:05 PM   #6017
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Awwwwwwwww yeah. Now THAT's legitimate offense/football.

Mother**** Shitty and his tallywackin' "chemistry" with this crew. People REALLY need to quit acting like the Chiefs are ever going to do jack shit with Smith behind Center.

He is what he is.

It's NOT changing, "chemistry" or no. Some of you better snap the **** up and realize who the investments on this team are, and are NOT.

Put that Alex "Shitty" Smitty pipe the **** DOWN.

That man, and his followers, are OLD. NEWS.

Just stop, already. For the love of god, reality, and sanity, STOP.

It's OVER.
I wish you were half as excited about Mahomes as I am, but at this point I'm convinced you're going to hit a depression once you can't express your hate boner for Alice 100 times a ****ing day. It seems to give you some meaning.

I mean someone posts something entirely positive about Mahomes, and here you are... talking about Alice.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.