View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 09:16 AM   #482
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
$280 or something. After taxes and fees it came out to $60 per month over 5 months.
thanks.

yeah, I can't remember the pain point I experienced, but at some point may years ago, they raised their price (maybe to like $225), and I said **** it. I'm out. couldn't justify it once they started adding TNF. I'm local though, so I can watch the Chiefs etc. I was mainly buying it because I was into Fantasy Football back then and wanted to see a bunch of games. I haven't played FF in probably a decade, and over the last 7 years or so I pretty much switched to watching NCAA, then the Chiefs on Sunday.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.